The future of sport is here – and it’s all about digital innovation and creating new, extraordinary experiences for the fans. This riveting discussion is about how the next generation of fans will consume sport across several platforms, and how media companies, codes and brands will need to integrate online games, fantasy, social media, and other digital engagement channels into the overall offer.
It’s not only about what a media company can provide in terms of sports watching, but about how to deeply engage during the game (and at stadia) to complement and amplify the live sporting event.
Topics to be covered include:
• Technology on-field to drive interaction off field
• Driving deeper fan engagement with data-driven personalised experiences
• Fantasy footy, including gamification and tipping
• Blockchain and NFTs, including digital ticketing via blockchain tech, sponsored games, augmented reality and more
• Connected stadia, including 5G immersive experiences, wayfinding and interactivity