Dancing With The Stars: All Stars shimmies into 2022
The stars are back, but are they ready to dance? Get ready to rumba, Dancing With The Stars: All Stars returns to Channel 7 and 7plus in 2022.
Hosted by Daryl Somers and Sonia Kruger, champions from the past 17 seasons of the beloved competition – as well as four wild card entrants – will face highs and lows as they leave it all out on the dance floor for their chance to take home the coveted mirror ball trophy in 2022.
After weeks of intensive training, the most talented season of dancers ever to appear on the show will face the judgment of returning panel Todd McKenney, Helen Richey, Paul Mercurio and Mark Wilson.
Dancing With The Stars: All Stars is produced by Warner Bros International Television Production Australia and BBC Studios, from a format created by the BBC and distributed by BBC Studios.
The Dancing With The Stars: All Stars cast includes:
- Angie Kent – 2020 favourite
- Anthony Koutoufides – 2006 winner
- Bridie Carter – 2007 winner
- Cameron Daddo – Wild Card
- Courtney Act – 2019 runner up
- David Rodan – 2014 winner
- Deni Hines – Wild card
- Grant Denyer – 2006 winner
- Kris Smith – Wild card
- Kylie Gillies – 2009 Grand finalist
- Olympia Valance – 2019 favourite
- Ricki-Lee – 2014 Grand finalist
- Robb Mills – 2009 favourite
- Sam Mac – Wild card