A new report highlighting the first combined metro and regional television audience shows Seven rules in survey year to date and continues strong growth in key demos.
Seven Network’s National Growth, Survey Year 2022:
- #1 nationally so far in survey year 2022
- 40.1% commercial audience share
- #1 in OzTAM 2022 survey year audience growth in the capital cities
- Up 10% YOY in total people in Metro
- Up 11.1% in 25 to 54s
- #1 nationally in four of the seven weeks so far in survey year 2022 in total people
- Seven #1 nationally in 2022
- 7plus: Up 34% in live streaming versus week 13, 2021, up 36% in BVOD in survey year to date
- 7two: #1 multichannel
- 7NEWS Monday to Friday: #1 news program of the week.
- Sunrise Monday to Friday: #1 breakfast program in the capital cities and nationally, averaging 412,000 overnight viewers nationally, 34% more than its nearest competitor.
And we’re just getting started. There’s plenty more on the way with more exciting matches coming in the AFL season, family favourite The Voice and Big Brother bringing the ultimate talkability factor landing on Seven’s screens soon. We’re on track for another strong year with opportunities for brands to be part of the upcoming action.
Source: OzTAM five-city metro and Regional TAM combined aggregate + Tas + WA markets | linear TV audience, and OzTAM VPM BVOD national audience including co-viewing | Overnight is live and as live | National is broadcast metro 5 city and regional (content of networks Seven, Nine and TEN/Sky Regional combined)| Growth and timeslot programming stories all based on metro audiences| Commercial shares are 6pm to 12pm, and BVOD national audience from 2am to 12pm. Program based on primary description | SYTD and CYTD share growth stats are L7D v Consolidated 7day| OzTAM, Metro. Data: Overnight Preliminary. Copyright: OzTAM