New SAS Australia explodes onto screens 7.30pm tonight
Raw. Riveting. Real as it gets. The explosive new season of SAS Australia starts 7.30pm tonight on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Hold your breath as 17 Aussie celebrities take on a gruelling series of physical and psychological tests from the real SAS selection process, including 14 dangerous new tasks.
Nothing out there teaches you about yourself in such a short amount of time than this selection process.Ant Middleton, Chief Instructor
Every man and every woman are capable of more than they will ever know. We are going to change a few lives.
Middleton is joined by returning DS (Directing Staff) Ollie Ollerton, retired US Navy SEAL Clint Emerson and former British Special Forces soldier Dean Stott to guide recruits through the most gruelling course yet.
The DS will push the celebrities beyond their limits, subjecting them to extreme physical endurance, sleep deprivation, interrogation and psychological testing. Some will reach breaking point and withdraw. Who will have the mental strength to tough it out to the end?
The star recruits attempting to pass selection on the new season of SAS Australia are:
- Anna Heinrich, 34 – TV Personality
- Barry Hall, 44 – AFL Great
- Darius Boyd, 34 – Retired NRL Star
- Ebanie Bridges, 35 – Champion Boxer
- Ellia Green, 28 – Rugby Superstar
- Geoff Huegill, 42 – Olympic Swimming Legend
- Locky Gilbert, 32 – Reality TV Star
- Melissa Tkautz, 47 – Singer / Actor
- Melissa Wu, 29 – Olympic Diver
- Michael Zerafa, 29 – Professional Boxer
- Millie Boyle, 23 – NRLW Player
- Orpheus Pledger, 28 – Actor
- Pauly Fenech, 51 – Comedian
- Riana Crehan, 34 – Motorsports Presenter
- Richard Buttrose, 49 – Convicted Drug Dealer
- Simone Holtznagel, 28 – Model
- Wayne Carey, 50 – AFL Commentator