Interior Designer and stylist Juliet Love joins Better Homes and Gardens in 2022
Australia’s beloved lifestyle program Better Homes and Gardens returns for its 28th season at 7pm Friday, 4 February on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Host Johanna Griggs and the team will be joined by the show’s new decorating presenter, interior designer and stylist Juliet Love.
Juliet first appeared as a guest presenter in 2021 and is married to Better Homes and Gardens’ resident landscape design expert, Charlie Albone.
Juliet will bring viewers fresh ideas on how to transform their homes for less, including cosmetic room makeovers, storage solutions and clever craft projects.
Better Homes and Gardens is such an iconic show.Juliet Love
I was delighted to be asked to do guest segments last year, and even more delighted when that turned into being a permanent cast member. I am passionate about showing people how easy it is to add some affordable creativity and beauty within their homes, so working on the show is a dream come true.
Juliet’s first episode sees her share a great way to make arty coasters, pencil cases and even library bags that kids will love, using some Sharpies and rubbing alcohol.
Must-see segments in the 2022 season return include:
- Johanna and Charlie visiting the newly renovated Rosedale farm homestead and the surrounding 10 acres of garden
- Adam Dovile designing a front door entry that everyone will stop and enjoy
- Karen Martini creating a Winter Olympics-inspired glazed pork with cassia and black vinegar dish that is sure to impress
- Fast Ed sharing his recipe for convenient and tasty chicken noodles that will make you think twice about ordering take-out
- Graham touring a classical Chinese Tribute Garden, offering an insight into Chinese heritage and culture
- Melissa celebrating the beautiful peony flower in all its blousy boldness with ideas on how to make a personal peony pot partner
- Dr Harry meeting horse trainer Kendal Neilson, who uses bison instead of cattle in specialised training clinics designed to hone the skills of both horse and rider in the Aussie bush
The new season of Better Homes and Gardens airs Fridays 7.00pm with host Johanna Griggs, Adam Dovile (DIY), Charlie Albone (landscaping), Dr Harry Cooper (vet), Graham Ross (gardening), Juliet Love (decorating and design), “Fast Ed” Halmagyi (chef), Karen Martini (chef), Pete Colquhoun (architect), Melissa King (gardening) and James Tobin (tech and motoring).