Win airtime in the biggest cultural moments of the year!
The Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 is the biggest opportunity for brands this year. It’s your chance to leverage our unrivalled audience and get your ad in front of millions of engaged viewers.
Favourite Ad of Tokyo 2020 is celebrating creativity and showcasing the amazing work within our industry to the nation. And while you’re at it, you could win your client a bunch of free airtime. We are putting it to the people to decide what ad they love the most and what’s more, one lucky viewer will win a Qantas holiday package worth $25k!
So, what will I win?
- 1. 1 x 30sec TVC for your brand or your client placed in the biggest broadcast moments of the next 9 months including the Olympic Winter Games valued at $1,000,000
- 2. Talkability – your ads discussed by the public, across Seven and trade media
How do I get involved?
- 1. Place a TVC in Seven’s Tokyo 2020 coverage (a minimum duration of 15 seconds and max duration of 60 secs)
- 2. Book a $500K (minimum) total advertising package with Seven (broadcast and/or digital) across Tokyo 2020
- 3. Complete the below entry form:
How will a winner be decided?
The final decision will lie with the Australian public. There will be up to 25 entries featured on 7plus.com.au/ for viewers to vote for their favourite ad. There will be 1 prize winner deemed to be the entrant who receives the most public votes.
Start Date: 23/06/2021 at 09:00 AEST
Close Date: 15/07/2021 at 15:00 AEST
Public Voting for the Favourite Ad Start: 01/08/2021 at 09:00 AEST
Total Prize Value up to a Maximum of: $1,000,000.00
Entry is open to all creative/media agencies across Australia
By entering, you consent to the Terms and Conditions available from Channel Seven.