The highly anticipated Commonwealth Games are now under way.
The biggest cross screen, converged opportunity of 2022, exclusive to Channel 7, 7mate and 7plus from July 29 to August 9.
THE BIGGEST CULTURAL SPORTING EVENT OF 2022
Following Seven’s record-breaking Olympic broadcast of Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022, the Commonwealth Games will provide more opportunities for Australians to cheer on their sporting heroes.
Engage with purpose in the most inclusive and diverse event in world sport. For brands, the unmissable event will deliver immediate and sustained reach to Seven’s unrivalled national audience and the opportunity to align your brand with inspirational, gold medal moments that will be cemented in the heart and minds of Aussies.
- • Reach 15 million Australians nationally across our metro, regional and digital platforms
- • 200 Aussie medal chances equating to 20 medal moments a day
- • Australia’s favourite sports live in primetime – guaranteed live medal events each and every night
- • The most inclusive and diverse games yet
- • The most gender balanced games in history; for the first time, women will compete for more medals than men
- • The only multi-sport event featuring an integrated Para-sports program
- • Brand safe, uplifting, family friendly content
WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT
Engage with a strong sport interested audience across our 12 million verified 7plus users, allowing your brand the opportunity to engage fans through audience targeting. Our audience intelligence allows brands to target a set group of sports or audiences, providing better brand outcomes.
As the home of sport, position your brand on Seven in the biggest cultural sporting event of 2022. Speak to our team for opportunities to partner and promote your brand on the podium at the Commonwealth Games.
MUST WATCH EVENTS
In a gold rush of primetime coverage, Seven will broadcast live action from Australia’s favourite sports, including swimming, athletics, cycling, netball, cricket, hockey and more.
Brands have the perfect platform to tell their story from Sunrise to sunset alongside gold medal moments