Bundaberg Brewed Drinks + Cricket BBL 2020/21
Together, the Summer of Cricket and Bundaberg Brewed Drinks not only owned the Aussie Summer, but took it over.
Become Australia’s #1 non-alcoholic beverage.
- Own Australia and the Australian Spirit
- Own the occasion of Summer
- Celebrate an iconic Australian story and brand steeped in tradition across multiple generations.
Seven demonstrated how a true home-grown legend helps Aussies reconnect this summer. Seven and BBD are the perfect Summer companions.
Summer of Cricket: Immerse Bundaberg Brewed Drinks within Australia’s national sport and maximising reach, visibility and distinctiveness all season long.
- In the presence of other Aussie legends, BBD stood front and centre. The Bundaberg Barrel was incorporated to drive bold unmissable exposure of BBD as Aussie legends chatted all things Cricket.
- Helping to recognise BBL legends, the Bundaberg Best and Fairest contextually relevant creative drove commentator and audience engagement.
- Aligning to legendary live moments, the Bundaberg Squeeze back brought BBD within live-in match moments.
Bundaberg Ginger beer wanted to own Australia’s Summer last year. With the team from Seven and the Summer of cricket – we didn’t just own it, we took over itPenny Glasson, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Chief Marketing Officer
- Goal 1: grow quicker than category
- Bundaberg Brewed Drinks grew 3x faster than the category. Up +18% YOY
- Goal 2: build brand awareness
- +11% top of mind brand awareness growth uplift
- Goal 3: grow purchase consideration
- +26% purchase consideration uplift, now at 85%
- Goal 4: shift ‘Australian’ brand attributes
- Now rated #1 ‘Australian’ soft drink in the category